Recently, I had the pleasure of experiencing the 2015 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD during my recent trip to Atlanta, GA for the weekend. I admit, I was a little hesitant given the fact I had never driven a SUV. Once I got behind the drivers wheel and started my 4 hour (267 miles) road trip to Hot’Lanta my hesitation was soon a distant memory as the handling was top notch.
Inside the spacious RAV4 Limited, I discovered features including, leather stitched seating and steering wheel with audio, Bluetooth and Toyota’s heralded Entune Premium stereo system which features navigation, a 6.1-inch touch screen and lots MORE. Not to the mention, the backup camera which is very convenient and ensures safety when backing up.
In addition to the above, heated front seats, split and a reclining fold flat back seat, pushbutton start, cruise, all the powers, dual zone air conditioning, privacy glass, and much more make this vehicle enticing, comfortable and pleasant to drive.
The dynamic and stylish exterior of the RAV4 Limited AWD features 18-inch tires on nice alloys, a power liftgate, blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert and lane departure warning. Being on the interstate for hours, I was reassured of being safe from blind spots with the alert and warning features. A true gem from Toyota.
- Wheelbase of 104.7 inches, 6.3-inch ground clearance, 3,500 lb. curb weight, 15.9 gallon fuel tank, 1,500 lb. tow capacity and 38.4 to 73.4 cu. ft. of cargo room.
- Powered by a 176-horse 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 172 lb. ft. of torque.Transfers power to the wheels thanks to an upgraded six-speed automatic transmission that replaces the last generation¹s four-speed automatic.
- Transfers power to the wheels by an upgraded six-speed automatic transmission that replaces the last generation’s four-speed automatic.
- Entune Premium stereo JBL upgrade, including a multimedia bundle, voice recognition, 11 speakers, special subwoofer and amplifier and much more
- Preferred Accessory with carpet/cargo mat set and a first aid kit.
- Reclined 2nd-row seating.
For complete features, specs, packages and options, visit here.
My overall experience of the 2015 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD was a fun and reassuring one. With plenty of room, safety in mind, excellent gas mileage (24/31 mpg), comfortability, design and technology this third generation stylish, smart and adventurous vehicle definitely is one of the most popular compact SUVs in existence and is perfect for any family or couple that loves to travel.
Leave a Reply